Do you need to get away from the city for a few days? Do you feel like getting to know Europe a bit better? Are you looking to a place to go for December’s bank holidays? If the answer is “yes” but you’re on a low budget, we have an alternative for you.
The Eurostars Hotels team has organized a new Eurostars Fan Day for those who would like to spend a night in some of the chain’s hotel without having to worry about their wallet. Today December 27th from 10am to 12 midnight, Eurostars Hotels is giving away 24 free weekends in 8 different destinations across Europe.
– Eurostars Rio Douro 4* (Oporto): Ideal for relaxing and for couple escapades, this design hotel boasts architecture awards.
– Eurostars Madrid Tower 5*: The tallest hotel in Europe?5-stars, luxe and sophistication.
– Eurostars Hotel Real 5* GL (Santander): Commissioned by Alfonso XIII in the early 20th century as a summer residence, it retains the majesty and class of the time.
– Eurostars Grand Marina 5* GL (Barcelona): A hotel by the sea very near Las Ramblas and Barcelona’s historical centre.
– Eurostars Patios de Córdoba 4*: A spectacular hotel with a patio that boasts old historical Roman, Arabian and Jewish ruins.
– Eurostars International Palace 4* (Roma): A luxe hotel in a stately palazzo in the centre of Rome.
– Eurostars Thalia 5* (Praga): One of Prague’s best hotels housed in a renovated neoclassical palace.
– Eurostars Budapest Center 4*: A great design hotel and a benchmark of modernity and sophistication in Budapest. The trip starts in Porto and ends in Prague.
Don’t miss it!