When it comes to clothes, everyone has a style and personality, and we love that. We must confess: we are fans of you and there is nothing better than to taking advantage of our visit to the recently closed 21st edition of Sónar to show you the most original looks for the festival’s long dancing nights. From South Africa to Poland, via New York and Venezuela, here are 10 eccentric, simple, natural, minimalist, bohemian, bold, colorful and modern looks.
1. Justyna (Poland) is wearing a total Ireland look.
2. Jenifer (UK): American Apparel skirt and vintage accessories.
3. Patricia (Poland) is wearing a ZARA shirt, shorts and shoes, and vintage glasses.
4. Lulu (Barcelona) is wearing a total look by Antídoto 28 and Buffalo boots.
5. Margot (Barcelona) is wearing a total look by H&M.
6. Lúcuos (New York) is wearing a total look by Bershka and vintage glasses.
7. Lea Louisa (South Africa) is wearing a ZARA skirt and the rest by Babette.
8. Luís (Venezuela) is wearing a vintage shirt and pants, Nike sneakers and an adidas backpack.
9. Jordi (Barcelona) is wearing a Top Man shirt, H&M trousers and Pull&Bear shoes.